Introduction

The sailor's version of gathering around the water cooler. Talk about anything your heart desires on this forum.

Moderator: KenKrawford

BJH

Introduction

Post by BJH »

Hello Everyone!
I guess this is the correct section for introductions, so here goes.

We sold our beloved 2000 C320 and bought our "new to us" 2005 C350 within 4 hours of each other on October 26th. As busy as we are the 1st trip out as new owners was from our yacht club to a local marina for Winter haul out. Although its only 3' bigger in length than our 320 its immensely larger inside. We would have liked to have stayed in the water over the winter, but I need to "make it mine" which will include a new folding or feathering prop (studying that now, we had a Flex-o-fold on the 320 and loved it) and of course renaming her from "Integrity" to "Miss Sea-ducer" after a WWII Navy PB4Y-2 bomber (A modified B24) like the one a friend's father served on in the Pacific. I stumbled on that name reading about my friend's father's outfit known as "The Blue Raiders" years ago and decided it would be the name of our next boat. I'm currently looking into the bomb crews and planes that were made up the Blue Raiders to put together a story about them as well as have an accurate history of our boat's namesake, so far, it's really interesting. I will make sure I do right by them.

https://catalina350.com/phpBB3/download ... iew&id=904
Attachments
PB4Y MSD.jpg
PB4Y MSD.jpg (161.53 KiB) Viewed 818 times
BJH
Miss Sea-ducer, Hull 329
Pasadena MD