Mainsheet Article Submissions Needed!

Have you added something to your boat? Got pictures of a project? Post them here at our catch-all forum for the things we do to make our boats better.

Moderator: KenKrawford

scott.monroe

Post by scott.monroe »

Hello Fellow C350 enthusiasts,

I/we are in need of technical articles for the Mainsheet magazine, that we all love, for our up coming Winter addition. If you finished a project recently, doesn't have to be complicated, but something you were proud of! Fellow C350 owners would love to read about it.

Articles are generally short, 1500 words or less, and need a couple of pictures (not to exceed 5). I help with the article from a technical perspective and as well as flow (so don't worry if your last name isn't Shakespeare).

If you think you have an idea PLEASE reach out, I can be reached at Scott_Monroe@Verizon.net. We need to submit by September 10th.

Thanks! And remember you get bragging rights as a published author!

Scott Monroe
Technical Editor for Catalina 350 association
N. Kingstown, Rhode Island

Southern Yankee – Hull #409
Scott Monroe
C350 #409 / Southern Yankee
North Kingstown, RI
scott.monroe

Re: Mainsheet Article Submissions Needed!

Post by scott.monroe »

Hello All,

Hope the sailing season is progressing on uneventfully, but if not please keep those ideas alive for future Mainsheet articles.

I wanted to thank everyone who submitted great ideas for the upcoming Winter deadline. We are all set for this version, but I'll reach out again as the next deadline approaches.

Thanks again,
Scott
Scott Monroe
North Kingstown, RI
scott.monroe

Post by scott.monroe »

Hello Fellow C350 enthusiasts,

I/we are in need again of technical articles for the Mainsheet magazine, that we all love, for our up coming Winter addition. If you finished a project recently, doesn't have to be complicated, but something you were proud of! Fellow C350 owners would love to read about it.

Articles are generally short, 1500 words or less, and need a couple of pictures (not to exceed 5). I help with the article from a technical perspective and as well as flow (so don't worry if your last name isn't Shakespeare).

If you think you have an idea PLEASE reach out, I can be reached at Scott_Monroe@Verizon.net. We need to submit by September 10th.

Thanks! And remember you get bragging rights as a published author!

Scott Monroe
Technical Editor for Catalina 350 association
N. Kingstown, Rhode Island

Southern Yankee – Hull #409
Scott Monroe
North Kingstown, RI