Interior Carpet

Have you added something to your boat? Got pictures of a project? Post them here at our catch-all forum for the things we do to make our boats better.

Moderator: KenKrawford

Airnsail

Interior Carpet

Post by Airnsail »

All,

New to this boat. I am trying to buy some carpets for the interior. Does anyone have the size measurements or can get them for me. I tried to draw them on the interior of the 350, it won't copy my drawings. I am looking for one at the bottom of the stairs, one in the galley, one along the passageway tot the forward birth, one in the forward birth and one in the head. Boat is in Florida, I am not right now. Will be soon. Thanks.

Mike
Attachments
Catalina 350 Interior Floor Plan.jpg
Catalina 350 Interior Floor Plan.jpg (17.82 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
Kneedeep

Re: Interior Carpet

Post by Kneedeep »

This issue is kind of a big one for me as well...we sail on a high-mountain lake & it very cool in the spring/fall. We have tried many different rugs & runner's but nothing really fits! What have other's done with regards to interior carpets & or rugs?
wolfe10

Post by wolfe10 »

Kneedeep wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am we sail on a high-mountain lake & it very cool in the spring/fall.
So, where do you sail??

Years ago we sailed on Lake Heron in Northern New Mexico (mostly Catalina 27'). It is at 7,186'.
Brett Wolfe
C350 #180
"Vindaloo"
Ft Myers FL
Kneedeep

Post by Kneedeep »

We sail on Bear Lake in Northern Utah...sorry for the slow reply but we've been SAILING! :D
Wisail

Post by Wisail »

I learned to sail on Bear Lake! Love a good Pickleville!
You could always template your own lightweight mats/rugs (sailrite has instructions). I know a boat owner who likely would put some basting on the ends for a modest fee.