Getting to Know the C350 IA Forum

Any notices about upgrades or new features may be found here.

Moderator: KenKrawford

jnnielsen
Site Admin

Getting to Know the C350 IA Forum

Post by jnnielsen »

Hello all,

I wanted to give you your first lesson on how to get the most from the C350 IA forum.

STEP 1: Read the FAQ. Just click on the ? icon on the topline of links above. The chances are that the question you want to ask or the thing you want to know has been covered in the FAQ.

STEP 2: Play around!!! You can't break anything, and if you do, I'll fix it.

Jerry :wink:
Tampasailor

back to home page

Post by Tampasailor »

How to i get back to the home page from the forum?

and in trying to reply here, it keeps saying that "user name taken". :oops:
jnnielsen
Site Admin

Post by jnnielsen »

Ahoy Tampa Sailor,

At the top of the forum messages window ther is a "bread crumb" trail. Use it to navigate whenyou're in the forum.

The reason you are getting the "user name taken" error is because you are not logged into the forum. In order to log in, you must first register. Click on the Register link at the top right hand corner of the forums opening page and enter the required info, click submit. then you can log in. I have my profile setup to atuomatically log me in when I visit the forums.

If you have already registered, then I suspect you are getting the message because you are using the "back" button to navigate and not the links at the top (and bottom) of the page. If you login, but then hit the back button it takes you back to the page you were on before you logged in, and the system thinks you are still a guest trying to use your name to make a post.

Hope that makes sense.

Jerry Nielsen