Neat ideas

Any notices about upgrades or new features may be found here.

Moderator: KenKrawford

Triumph

Neat ideas

Post by Triumph »

I'm an idea guy, and I'd like to share my C350 improvement ideas with the group. Likewise, I'd like to see and hear about other C350 owners neat ideas. For instance, where to mount a dinghy engine lift, what bed sheets fit out bunks best, installing a salt water faucet in the galley hooked up to the fridge pump out thru hull, etc .... not all of these fit nicely into these other catagories. Could we have a catagory called "add ons and improvemnet ideas"?

Just a thought to consider.

Bill, Triumph, Tampa
Tim April IV

There's a Couple Here Already

Post by Tim April IV »

In the last week, I added a couple of easy, inexpensive projects that I have accomplished on April IV - one is some stern rail cushions - posted in the "hull" section (where else to put it?). The other is a low friction reefing project - posted in the "rigging" section.

Let's see some more!
Tim Brogan
April IV C350 #68
Seattle
Mike Aston

Tim Brogan for winner of "best post of the year"

Post by Mike Aston »

Tim, I nominate your post on cushions for the stern rail as the best post of the year. Having payed the price of a house for a boat loaded with every expensive gizmo I could think of, it is great to find postings for projects that don't consume gobs of cash. Keep bringing them on.
Mike Aston
WIndhover Hull#120
dvolkman

Re: Neat ideas

Post by dvolkman »

Hi Ken. I recently purchased fitted sheets through Catalina. They only come in beige (actually they look like Creme to me) but they are fitted to the beds...which lets face it...are Unique in size and shape. They cost a little over $200 for both cabins.

Dave V
Electric Ladyland
dvolkman

Re: Neat ideas

Post by dvolkman »

Opps, I think the reply was for Bill!