350 photos wanted for magazine article

The sailor's version of gathering around the water cooler. Talk about anything your heart desires on this forum.

Moderator: KenKrawford

Harmon

350 photos wanted for magazine article

Post by Harmon »

I am writing an article about the Catalina 350 for Southwinds, a southern sailing magazine. I want a couple of photos of a 350 at sail to go with it. Photographer's name and boat and owner's name will be credited with photos. Photos must be of high resolution.
Photos can be emailed to harmonheed@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Harmon
Triumph

Re: 350 photos wanted for magazine article

Post by Triumph »

I sent Harmon a few pics. Thanks for doing this Harmon, it can only make more people appreciate the Catalina 350.

Bill
TRIUMPH
Harmon

Post by Harmon »

Wow, what an active association; I advertised for photos of a 350 under way, hoping to get one or two, and I got too many good ones from too many good people! Please do not send any more.
I am submitting seven I received along with my boat review to Southwinds Magazine.

Thanks again,
Harmon
Aussie Mate

Post by Aussie Mate »

This is Bruce Whyte, current editor of the C350 section of Mainsheet and Webmaster for the c350 site I am looking for as many pictures as possible of 350s for inclusion in a reworked website. Do you still have all those sent to you in 2013? If so, would you send them to me please? Use bruce@yachtingmasters.com.

Thanks
Bruce Whyte
s/v Aussie Mate
C350 #357