Mainsheet Tech Articles

Your Executive Committee willl use this forum to post news and announcements of interest to the whole C350 community.

Moderator: KenKrawford

tjr350

Mainsheet Tech Articles

Post by tjr350 »

8) C350 Owners,

As you know, Mainsheet Magazine is published four times a year. My friend, Skip Penziotto, has done a yeomans job for the past several years as Tech Editor for Mainsheet. Skip has announced his retirement from that position after boosting C350 coverage in Mainsheet during his term. Congratulations and thanks to Skip for a job well done.

I am going to attempt to fill Skip's shoes for the next term and I will need your help. Don't be bashful. If you have made modifications or if you have added some equipment to your C350, please let me know. No matter how big or small, your project will be of interest to all Catalina owners. You don't have to be a wordsmith. I will help put the story together for you. If you have a digital camera or can borrow one, that will make your article even more interesting. Let's make the C350 sections of mainsheet a couple of pages longer with sheer volume. I can't guarantee that the publishers will print every submission, but I promise that I will submit every project sent to me.

It's already time to start submitting articles and pictures for the November issue. So, if you have made a modification, installed some new gear, have helpful hints, or made any additions to your C350, please contact me at tjr3c@comcast.net

I will be standing by and will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks again to Skip.

Tim
New Tech Editor- Mainsheet
Nora Clare 2