The Catalina 350 International Association was developed in 2002 for furthering the enjoyment of ownership of a Catalina 350 and to promote camaraderie between owners. The Association is supported by Catalina Yachts and publishes articles of interest to members in the “Mainsheet” magazine. The specific goals are to:
- provide the Catalina owners magazine “Mainsheet” to its members;
- co-ordinate and promote cruising and social activities;
- provide sources of information for maintenance and care of the Catalina 350;
- promote the education of safe boating; and
- co-operate with other yachting organizations.
This website provides links to a variety of topics of interest and value to all C350 owners. Some sections require registration as a member before allowing access, other sections are open to the public.
Learn how easy and inexpensive it is to Join our association.
To renew your current membership in the C350IA, go to the shopping cart page. There you can pay your renewal via PayPal as a PayPal member, use your credit card and pay with PayPal as a guest (without being a PayPal member), or by check/cheque. There you can also buy a C350IA burgee or a C350IA cap.