The Catalina 350 International Association was developed in 2002 for furthering the enjoyment of ownership of a Catalina 350 and to promote camaraderie between owners. The Association is supported by Catalina Yachts and publishes articles of interest to members in the “Mainsheet” magazine. The specific goals are:
- provide the Catalina owners magazine “Mainsheet” to its members;
- co-ordinate and promote cruising and social activities;
- provide sources of information for maintenance and care of the Catalina 350;
- promote the education of safe boating; and
- co-operate with other yachting organizations.
This website provides links to a variety of topics of interest and value to all C350 owners. Some sections require registration as a member before allowing access, other sections are open to the public.
Learn how easy and inexpensive it is to join our association.